World’s Premier Managed Services and Cloud Computing Event Addresses the Issues that MSPs and their Customers Face on a Daily Basis
Chico, CA & Norwalk, CT, November 4, 2011— TMC and the MSPAlliance today announced that MSPAlliance MSPWorld Conference & Expo will hold its popular event at ITEXPO (News – Alert) in Miami, on February 1-3, 2012, in the Miami Beach Convention Center. MSPWorld is the premier managed services and cloud computing event addressing the technology, marketing, business development and economic issues facing service providers and consumers of managed services.
MSPWorld attracts managed IT services and cloud providers from around the globe, creating a high-level networking and educational event that enables like-minded professionals to network and learn more about how to market their services to a wider audience. The upcoming event in Miami will cover a variety of operational and end-user issues that MSPs and their customers confront every day. Sessions currently scheduled in the conference include:
- Managed Services Leadership Course for Executives
- Financial and Business Matters Facing Cloud and MSPs
- Managed Services Professionalism and Ethics
- Strategies for Evaluating Vendors
- Cloud Infrastructure Development, Management, and Provisioning
- Managed Services NOC and Help Desk Practices – Proven Best Practices
- Effective Marketing and Sales Practices for MSPs
- Managed Services Pricing Models
- Certifications – What You Need To Know About Your Partners and Vendors
Additional sessions will cover topics such as: leadership training; proven business and pricing models; and effective sales and marketing techniques.
Sponsorship, exhibiting, and advertising opportunities are available, and interested parties should contact Kevin Lake email@example.com at 530-891-1340 x1004. Conference and Expo registration for MSPWorld is now open. Media inquiries should be directed to MostafaRazzak at JMR Worldwide.