The MSPAlliance (MSPA), the International Association of Managed Service Providers (www.mspalliance.com), has issued a call for speakers for MSPWorld™ 2013, the leading, best-attended event focused on managed services and cloud computing. MSPWorld will take place in Orlando, Florida, March 21-22, 2013.
Speakers are encouraged to submit session abstracts that address cutting edge, thought provoking topics that would be of interest to industry professionals and consist of instructional and educational content. Proposed speakers are advised that all submissions should be vendor-neutral, as the selection committee will not accept marketing or sales oriented pitches of any kind.
The MSPWorld 2013 conference agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Managed Services Leadership Course for Executives
- Financial and Business Matters Facing Cloud and MSPs
- Managed Services Professionalism & Ethics
- Strategies for Evaluating Vendors
- Managed Security
- Cloud Infrastructure Development, Management, and Provisioning
- Managed Services NOC & Help Desk Practices – Proven Best Practices
- Effective Marketing & Sales Practices for MSPs
- Managed Services Pricing Models
- Certifications – What You Need To Know About Your Partners & Vendors
MSPWorld 2013 will delve into the most pressing channel and end-user issues that MSPs and their customers confront every day. When providing your session abstract please provide the following information:
- Speaker name
- Contact information for the speaker
- Session Title
- Brief synopsis of the session and what the audience will learn from the session
- Relevant experience of the speaker
The deadline for speaker submissions is December 31, 2012. Speakers should submit their entries to email@example.com
For more than 13 years, the MSPAlliance has served as the chief advocate and unified voice for the Managed Services industry, and is the only organization that promotes the highest level of professionalism, reliability and integrity. As the world’s largest Professional Association and Certifying Body for the Managed Services Industry, the MSPAlliance was created to meet the needs of the Managed Services Professional and to educate the end-user community and ecosystem-at-large on the benefits of utilizing a Managed Service Provider.