The MSPAlliance is the oldest and largest professional association, as well as certifying and standards-based body for the Managed Services and Cloud industry. It was created by managed services providers more than 12 years ago to meet the needs of MSP professionals, technology-enabling vendors and business consumers.
MSPAlliance membership levels include:
- Regular Members: Members that have demonstrated (via a functioning website and corporate email address) that they are either an IT Provider or Technology Enabling Vendor (sign up here: http://www.mspalliance.com/registration-form/)
- Trusted Provider Members: Members that have successfully completed the MSPAlliance Preferred Provider Program (http://www.mspalliance.com/membership/tpp/)
- Certified Members: Members that have gone above and beyond by achieving the gold standard in Certifications (http://www.mspalliance.com/ucs/)
The MSPAlliance offers its members:
- Extensive educational courses in its Managed Services Institute
- A worldwide network of more than 15,000 managed services professionals
- The only vendor agnostic peer MSP-designed Certifications in the Managed Services Industry
The MSPAlliance offers its members extensive educational courses in the Managed Services Institute, world-wide networking with over 15,000 members and holds the only vendor agnostic purely MSP created Accreditations and Certifications in the Managed Services Industry
The MSPAlliance is run By MSPs, For MSPs and there are NO annual member dues.
Is membership for you? MSPA offers membership for both Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Technology Enabling Vendors.
How does the MSPA operate with no annual membership dues?
MSPAlliance began as a grass-roots effort to lend a unified voice to the managed services industry. The founders pledged that, when the organization became large enough to fund itself, no membership dues would be charged—and that commitment continues today.
Instead of member fees, the MSPA is funded through its accreditations, certifications, events, insurance, leasing, financial services and consulting offerings. That allows the association to remain a grass-roots vendor-agnostic group.
Here are some of the benefits and services MSPAlliance Members enjoy:
The MSPAlliance is run By MSPs, For MSPs…with NO annual member dues!
To begin your membership with the MSPAlliance sign up for your free membership today