“The Trusted Provider/Vendor Program is for any company that wishes to set themselves apart from the competition- for those companies that wish to convey to their customer base that they have gone the extra mile to ensure quality of service and reliability.”
The MSPAlliance® Trusted Provider/Vendor Program is a quality assurance program and declaration from participating companies to:
- Uphold industry standards as set forth by MSPAlliance Board and Committee Members
- Adhere to our Code of Ethics and Consumer Bill of Rights (written by MSPAlliance Board Members to protect and uphold the integrity of the Managed Services and Cloud Industry)
- A commitment to deliver stellar customer services
Who is this program for?
The MSPAlliance Trusted Provider/Vendor Program is for IT Service Providers and Technology Enabling Vendors, that wish to set themselves apart from the competition; for those companies that wish to convey to their customer base that they have gone the extra mile to ensure quality of service and reliability.
- MSPAlliance TRUSTED Provider or Vendor Seal for use on your site and marketing materials
- Online Directory listing
- Press Announcement
- Announcement in our newsletter, MSPAlliance.com and MSPNews.com
- Executive interview –interview will be posted on our site and in our newsletter
- Ability to post educational content in the Managed Services Institute (MSI)
- Ability to submit unlimited (industry relevant) press releases
To list in our directory of Trusted Providers and Vendors and to receive your TRUSTED Provider or TRUSTED Vendor Seal, please contact celia@MSPAlliance.com for the application today!
Please note this is not a certification or accreditation; if your company needs a certified audit, such as an SSAE16, or UCS, please see http://www.mspalliance.com/certifications for more information.