Immerse Yourself in all Things Managed Services and Cloud!
The World’s Premier Managed Services and Cloud Computing Event
MSPWorld® is coming to San Jose, California! The event will take place October 6 – 8, 2013, at the San Jose Marriott in San Jose, CA. Since its inception, MSPWorld has been the only event with a single, vendor-agnostic focus of supporting Managed Service providers and their respective ecosystems.
MSPAlliance® has carefully structured MSPWorld 2013 to retain the best aspects of a users conference and expo, while eliminating the crowded, hectic, impersonal experience of an expo hall. Instead you will have access to technology enabling vendor exhibits in a low stress, easy to navigate environment conducive to high-level business discussions and networking.
In short, we’ve put together a very focused, very strategic program where you will:
- Immerse yourself in the world of managed services and cloud
- Learn from the best and the brightest industry leaders
- Network with thought-leading visionaries across the country and around the globe
- Hone your skills as a service provider
- Make invaluable business contacts
- Peer to peer collaboration and networking
- Executive-level, decision-making business development opportunities
- Practical, real-world knowledge sharing and experiences
- Meaningful, relevant educational content
The MSPWorld® 2013 conference agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Managed services sales
- Operations management
- Finance & growth strategies
- NOC management
- Help desk
- Cloud computing trends
- IaaS, private cloud strategies
- Hosting & data center trends
- Data backup
- MSP benchmarking
- And much more…
We will see you at MSPWorld! Where the world’s best and brightest will gather to discuss all things Managed Services and Cloud!