MSPWorld® the World’s Premier Managed Services and Cloud Computing Event, is coming to Orlando, Florida! The event will take place March 27-28, 2014, at the Orlando World Center Marriott. Since its inception, MSPWorld has been the only event with a single, vendor-agnostic focus of supporting Managed Service providers and their respective ecosystems.
Why MSPWorld? What Makes Us Different?
MSPWorld is an MSPAlliance event and is the ONLY event in the managed services industry brought to you by MSPs. In other words, MSPWorld is driven by those that have had actual real-world experiences and successes in the managed services industry AS a managed service provider. Frequent MSPWorld attendees include senior analysts from Forrester Research, Gartner, influential members of the IT channel and business consumer press and other business executives that have a keen interest in the managed services and cloud market. And remember, MSPWorld is open to non-members as well.
This year’s theme at MSPWorld is MSPStrong! We are gathering the best and the brightest minds in the industry to help you forge the most lucrative and successful path to MSP success possible. We also invite all MSPs to join us for dinner on the first night of the conference and yes, we really are giving away 5K in cash. As one of last years attendees so eloquently put it, “It’s MSPWorld. You almost HAVE to be there.”
Tweet this: #MSP Strong! at #MSPWorld
- Cocktail hour and networking dinner for MSPs
- 5K Cash Giveaway
- Vendor exhibits
- *NEW THIS YEAR* Technical Training Labs
- Immerse yourself in the world of managed services and cloud
- Learn from the best and the brightest industry leaders
- Network with thought-leading visionaries across the country and around the globe
- Hone your skills as a service provider
- Make invaluable business contacts
- Peer to peer collaboration and networking
- Executive-level, decision-making business development opportunities
- Practical, real-world knowledge sharing and experiences
- Meaningful, relevant educational content
Conference agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Data security and privacy
- PRISM and NSA Fallout- What does it mean to our industry
- Certifications, Accreditations and Licensing: Is regulation coming?
- Public cloud vs private or hybrid cloud
- How to have to have a profit driven practice
- Managed services sales Marketing
- Operations management
- Finance & growth strategies
- NOC management
- Help desk
- Cloud computing trends
- IaaS, private cloud strategies
- Hosting & data center trends
- Data backup
- MSP benchmarking
- NEW THIS YEAR: Technical Training Labs!
- And much more…
We will see you at MSPWorld! Where the world’s best and brightest will gather to discuss all things Managed Services and Cloud!
MSPWorld $5K Cash Giveaway:
MSPAlliance is giving back to the service provider community by offering a chance for a Service Provider attendee to win a $5,000 cash award at this year’s MSPWorld 2013 Spring Conference.
The MSPWorld $5K Cash Giveaway is open to all MSPWorld 2014 Service Provider attendees. The winner will be chosen at random at the end of the conference. Only Service Provider attendees are eligible for the cash giveaway and must be present to win.